Attachment Reconsidered : Cultural Perspectives on a Western Theory Paperback / softback
Edited by Naomi Quinn, Jeannette Marie Mageo
Part of the Culture, Mind, and Society series
Since the 1950s, the study of early attachment and separation has been dominated by a school of psychology that is Euro-American in its theoretical assumptions.
Based on ethnographic studies in a range of locales, this book goes beyond prior efforts to critique attachment theory, providing a cross-cultural basis for understanding human development.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 261 pages, IX, 261 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/12/2013
- Category: Social & cultural anthropology
- ISBN: 9781137386748