Thermal Stresses, 2nd Edition is the first book comprehensive volume on thermal stresses.
It provides a sound grounding in the fundamental theory of thermal stresses as well as includes a multitude of applications.
Many solved examples are included in the text, with numerous problems at the end of each chapter. The book starts with an introduction to the elementary theory, at the undergraduate level, and then progresses with the exposition of more advanced methods.
The authors introduce the topics in a clear fashion, easy to grasp by students, engineers and scientists.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 508 pages, 125 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 21/11/2002
- Category: Engineering thermodynamics
- ISBN: 9781560329718
- Hardback from £70.05
- EPUB from £72.68
- Paperback / softback from £69.59