Early Modern Authorship and Prose Continuations : Adaptation and Ownership from Sidney to Richardson Hardback
Part of the Early Modern Literature in History series
The first in-depth account of fictional sequels in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, this examines cases of prose fiction works being continued by multiple writers, reading them for evidence of Early Modern attitudes towards authorship, originality, and literary property.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 225 pages, VII, 225 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/03/2015
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137474124
- Paperback / softback from £45.85