Immigration and the Challenge of Education : A Social Drama Analysis in South Central Los Angeles Hardback
Part of the Education, Politics and Public Life series
Analyzes a community from the standpoint of immigrant mothers in South Central Los Angeles who were concerned about the education of their children and the violence in their communities.
Written in Spanish and English, the text brings together the women's observations as they put into action their developing political consciousness.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 159 pages, 3 Illustrations, black and white; XXXIV, 159 p. 3 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/01/2012
- Category: Multicultural education
- ISBN: 9780230338265
- Paperback / softback from £23.59