Weird But True! 2 Paperback / softback
Part of the Weird but True series
Did you know that a great white shark can weigh as much as 15 gorillas? Or that meteorites the size of basketballs land on Earth about once a month?
It's all weird ... but true! The world can be a pretty wacky place! Kids will have a blast exploring just HOW wacky in the 2nd book in the wildly popular Weird But True series, full of 350 surprising and amazing facts.
Topics include science, space, weather, geography, food, pop culture, and just about everything else under the sun, presented with fascinating photos and illustrations.
This quirky little reference book is so much fun, kids forget they're learning.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 216 pages
- Publisher: National Geographic Kids
- Publication Date: 06/09/2018
- Category: General knowledge & trivia (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781426331060
- Paperback / softback from £5.45