Critical Turning Points in the Middle East : 1915 - 2015 Paperback / softback
This book takes a novel look at the modern Middle East through the prisms of six cascading negative critical turning points.
It identifies the seeds of a potential seventh in the collective dignity deficits generated by poor governance paradigms and exacerbated by geopolitical competition for the region's natural resources.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, XV, 256 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/04/2011
- Category: Middle Eastern history
- ISBN: 9781137311917
- Hardback from £54.45