Franco Sells Spain to America : Hollywood, Tourism and Public Relations as Postwar Spanish Soft Power Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in the History of the Media series
A groundbreaking study of the Franco regime's utilization of Hollywood film production in Spain, American tourism, and sophisticated public relations programs - including the most popular national pavilion at the 1964-65 New York World's Fair - in a determined effort to remake the Spanish dictatorship's post-World War II reputation in the US.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 267 pages, XII, 267 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/01/2014
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137299284
- Paperback / softback from £49.85