Situated on the border of Kent and London, the borough of Bromley has long been considered extremely haunted and now, for the first time ever, a majority of its ghost stories can be revealed.
Folklorist Neil Arnold peeks into the darkest corners of the district in search of phantom highwaymen, troublesome poltergeists, creepy creatures and haunted houses, as well as investigating Bromley's most ghost-infested areas such as Biggin Hill, with its wartime spirits, and the eerie tunnels of Chislehurst Caves. So if you're interested in things that go bump in Bromley, then take a deep breath, grab a torch, and prepare for Haunted Bromley.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 60 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2013
- Category: Ghosts & poltergeists
- ISBN: 9780752497785