The Gamification of Higher Education : Developing a Game-Based Business Strategy in a Disrupted Marketplace Hardback
Instead of thinking about education as the mastery of a body of knowledge where the subject matter becomes the focus of our attention, The Gamification of Higher Education encourages us to think of it as a process that draws out the best in individuals and prepares them for happy, productive, and successful lives.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 231 pages, 16 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 231 p. 16 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/07/2014
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781137338730
- Paperback / softback from £61.75