Decline and Fall of Roman Britain Paperback / softback
Why did Rome abandon Britain in the early fifth century?
Faulkner maintains that the withdrawal of the army to protest the heartlands of Rome left Britain open to Warlords.
Outlines the decline of Roman Britain.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 300 pages, 65 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/05/2004
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780752428956
- Paperback / softback from £13.05
- Hardback from £18.55