The modern world's greatest buildings capture the imagination and inspire wonder, whether they are places of worship, palaces of power or pleasure, skyscrapers, bridges, tunnels, canals, dams or colossal statues.
In The Wonders of World Architecture, an international team of professional architects, engineers and leading architectural historians chart the progress of human ingenuity and creativity in erecting buildings, from AD500 to the present day.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 85 Illustrations, black and white; 267 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/08/2009
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9780500284001