Aerobatics Paperback / softback
Acclaimed worldwide as the most detailed and knowledgeable text about Aerobatics.
This book takes the pilot from the basic maneuvers step by step through to the exacting standards required at World Championship level.
Primarily for pilots, the book also makes light reading for enthusiasts and spectators.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 266 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/09/1975
- Category: Air sports & recreations
- ISBN: 9780950454306
- EPUB from £12.00