API Success : The Journey to Digital Transformation Paperback / softback
Authoritative advice on creating and running a successful API program.
The number of articles, books, and documents available on the topic of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) might lead you to believe the topic has been well researched and well documented. But in fact, confusion abounds, especially about the best ways to create and maintain a successful API program. This book addresses that confusion. It encapsulates years of practical experience on how to make the right decisions at the right times when planning, designing, developing, and marketing APIs. It's your go-to resource when you want to:
- Understand how to develop your API program's business case
- Discover how to best engage your API consumer audience
- Learn the best ways to design, build, test, and deploy APIs regardless of technology
- Improve the chances of success of your API program over the long haul
Technology will come and go, but the best practices for building an API program are here to stay. Make your journey through the world of APIs a successful one with this book as your experienced guide.
Petracek provides an excellent guide on how corporations should leverage an API based service ecosystem to deliver amazing digital customer experiences.
-T.M. Ravi, Managing Director, The Hive
Nelson has taken the complex, technical, arcane, but critical topic of application programming interfaces (APIs) and explained them in a manner that allows the reader and Information Technology practitioner to understand.
-Salil Kulkarni, EVP & Interim Chief Information Officer, Caesar's Entertainment
This book takes you through everything you need to think about and work through to build an API competency. Each chapter sets out concrete actions for making your program state-of-the-art, and I highly recommend it to anyone involved in that effort.
- Maureen Fleming, Program Vice President & Analyst, IDC
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 330 pages
- Publisher: Technics Publications
- Publication Date: 05/06/2020
- Category: Web programming
- ISBN: 9781634628525