Social Capital and Business Development in High-Technology Clusters : An Analysis of Contemporary U.S. Agglomerations Hardback
Part of the International Studies in Entrepreneurship series
The economics of regional clusters, where business formation, technological innovation, and the emergence of a highly-skilled labor force converge, has become a popular topic.
This fascinating book applies a variety of tools and models to analyze, in depth, the formation and growth of high-tech clusters.
It does this first by exploring the institutional forces that promote the failure or success of such agglomerations, and then by focusing on the dynamics of the labor force.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 111 pages, 24 Tables, black and white; 3 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 111 p. 3 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 12/08/2008
- Category: Business studies: general
- ISBN: 9780387719108
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45