Learn to prepare authentic dim sum snacks with ease from dim sum master Ng Lip Kah.
In Dim Sum Basics: Irresistible bite-sized snacks made easy, Chef Ng demonstrates how to make all-time favourites like siew mai, paper-wrapped chicken, glutinous rice in lotus leaf and egg tarts; as well as creative additions such as salted egg yolk custard buns and snow skin dumplings.
Written in an easy-to-follow manner and presented with step-by-step photographs, these recipes will help perfect your skills in making dim sum, be it moulding dumplings into various shapes or preparing crisp and flaky pastries.
With Chef Ng's guide, you can enjoy delicious, freshly made dim sum at home.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, full colour photographs
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/05/2019
- Category: National & regional cuisine
- ISBN: 9789814841412