Eastern Edges: North - Burbage, Millstone and Beyond : The Definitive Gritstone Guide. All the Routes - All the Bouldering Paperback / softback
Edited by Niall Grimes
This is the definitive gritstone rock-climbing and bouldering guide from the British Mountaineering Council, covering every crag in the Burbage, Rivelin, Millstone, Bamford and Wharncliffe areas.
Continuing on the popular and successful format of the "Staffordshire Roaches Guide" (2004, 0-903908-67-0), it features: over 2,200 routes from Diff to E10 and over 750 boulder problems from V0 to V11; over 120 full-colour action shots and over 290 full-colour photo-topos.
This definitive history of climbing in the area includes: comprehensive guides and suggestions for beginners and intermediate climbers; and, tick lists, guides, anecdotes, quotes and suggestions to all sorts of weird and wonderful routes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 380 pages, over 120 full colour action shots plus over 290 full colour photo-topos
- Publisher: British Mountaineering Council
- Publication Date: 15/12/2005
- Category: Climbing & mountaineering
- ISBN: 9780903908771