Seeking Authenticity in Place, Culture, and the Self : The Great Urban Escape Hardback
Part of the Cultural Sociology series
In recent times, there has been a substantial push by people to escape the metropolis for lifestyles in small coastal, country, or mountainside locales.
This book explores the narratives emerging from amenity-left migration using methods developed within the 'strong' cultural sociology.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 175 pages, 4 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 175 p. 4 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/05/2012
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9781137007612
- Paperback / softback from £57.45