The Complete Valley of the Kings : Tombs and Treasures of Egypt's Greatest Pharaohs Paperback / softback
Here is a paperback edition of the definitive account of the Valley of the Kings, visited by millions and famous throughout the world as the burial place of the great New Kingdom pharaohs.
Reeves and Wilkinson, both world authorities on the valley, bring together the art, archaeology and history in an exciting narrative to create both an essential sourcebook and an entertaining guide for tourists, scholars, students and all armchair travellers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 456 Illustrations, black and white; 76 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/01/2008
- Category: Egyptian archaeology / Egyptology
- ISBN: 9780500284032