Safe Haven Paperback / softback
Love hurts. There is nothing as painful as heartbreak. But in order to learn to love again you must learn to trust again. When a mysterious young woman named Katie appears in the small town of Southport, her sudden arrival raises questions about her past.
Beautiful yet unassuming, Katie is determined to avoid forming personal ties until a series of events draws her into two reluctant relationships. Despite her reservations, Katie slowly begins to let down her guard, putting down roots in the close-knit community.
But even as Katie starts to fall in love, she struggles with the dark secret that still haunts her . . .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 07/07/2011
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780751542998
- Paperback / softback from £7.89
- EPUB from £4.99