Britain, Turkey and the Soviet Union, 1940-45 : Strategy, Diplomacy and Intelligence in the Eastern Mediterranean Hardback
Part of the Studies in Military and Strategic History series
This book draws on the latest archival releases - including those from the secret world of British intelligence - to offer the first comprehensive analysis of Anglo-Turkish relations during the Second World War, with a particular emphasis on Turkey's place in the changing relationship between Britain and the Soviet Union.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 267 pages, XI, 267 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/07/2009
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780230221475
- Paperback / softback from £57.39