Ethics of Media Paperback / softback
Edited by Nick Couldry, Mirca Madianou, Amit Pinchevski
Ethics of Media reopens the question of media ethics.
Taking an exploratory rather than prescriptive approach, an esteemed collection of contributors tackle the diverse areas of moral questioning at work within various broadcasting practices, accommodating the plurality and complexity of present-day ethical challenges posed by the world of media.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 298 pages, XI, 298 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/12/2013
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230347830