Media Consumption and Public Engagement : Beyond the Presumption of Attention Paperback / softback
Part of the Consumption and Public Life series
Democracy is based on the belief that the media gets the attention of voters.
But is this plausible in an age of multiplying media, disillusionment with the political system and time-scarcity?
This book addresses this question, and charts experiences of 'public connection'.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 247 pages, XIV, 247 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/04/2007
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230247383
- Hardback from £75.75