Ageing, Narrative and Identity : New Qualitative Social Research Hardback
This book outlines the methodology and results of the Fiction and the Cultural Mediation of Ageing Project, led by a research team from Brunel University, UK.
It investigates how older people resist stereotypical cultural representations of ageing and demonstrates the importance of narrative understanding to social agency.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 221 pages, IX, 221 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/09/2013
- Category: Age groups: the elderly
- ISBN: 9780230390935
- Paperback / softback from £61.69