by Nick Hunter
Part of the Raintree Perspectives: Great Scientific Theories series
Why does the rain fall? Why do rivers flow to the sea? The scientific theory of gravity answers these and many more questions we may have about this invisible force.
This fascinating book looks at the historical controversies that surround the theory of gravity and tells the stories of the scientists who worked on the theory.
It also examines how the theory of gravity was arrived at, how it was tested and what impact the theory has had on our understanding of science today.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/10/2017
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474746090
- Paperback / softback from £7.49
- Electronic book text from £8.19