Science vs Climate Change Hardback
by Nick Hunter
Part of the Science Fights Back series
Discover how scientists are fighting back against the threat of climate change and explore the incredible weapons they are deploying.
The book looks at why things such as the greenhouse and methane effects contribute to climate change and how this affects our planet.
It then explores how solutions such as cutting emissions, using alternative energy sources and even changing transportation shows that science is fighting back.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 48 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/2016
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474716130
- Paperback / softback from £7.49