MAXnotes Literature Guides: Henry V Paperback / softback
by ,Nick Pease
REA's MAXnotes for William Shakespeare's Henry V The MAXnotes offers a comprehensive summary and analysis of Henry V and a biography of William Shakespeare.
Places the events of the play in historical context and discusses each act in detail.
Includes study questions and answers along with topics for papers and sample outlines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Research & Education Association,U.S.
- Publication Date: 01/06/1996
- Category: Shakespeare studies & criticism
- ISBN: 9780878910199