This second book by Nick Snider presents the popular collectible military sweetheart jewelry and collectibles that were so important to the home front during World War I and II.
Over 200 color photographs, most of full-page size, display thousands of items of jewelry, banners, pillow covers, paper items and compacts, as well as special sections on the Seabee(Construction Batallion) and WASP(Women's Airforce Service Pilot) items.
Experience the human side of warfare through appreciation of the patriotic items displayed herein.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, over 200 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/01/1997
- Category: Fashion & society
- ISBN: 9780887409028