A beautifully told original tale about a boy and his teddy bear who embark on an amazing journey of the imagination that takes them flying through the night's starry sky and splashing into the sea.
There they are lifted onto a whale's back and continue their journey, gliding past `galleons laden with gold', flanked by shoals of tiny bright fishes.
Their journey continues through the night as they fly over the silent rooftops, and finishes safely back in bed.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 24/03/2011
- Category: Picture books, activity books & early learning material
- ISBN: 9781843651918