Mindful Little Yogis : Self-Regulation Tools to Empower Kids with Special Needs to Breathe and Relax Paperback / softback
Illustrated by John Smisson
Help children to master emotional self-regulation and improve wellbeing with these activities.
Based on traditional yoga breath and mindfulness exercises, each activity is adaptable for a range of abilities and they are also ideal for working with children with autism and other special needs. The book explains how being conscious of the breath is the key to unlocking calm during busy moments, and shows how this can be taught in a child-friendly way.
Including activities such as lion breathing, bubble breathing, and sensory yoga games, children will love to learn self-regulatory techniques they can carry with them for life.
Suitable for one-on-one and group work with children aged 4+.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 30 black and white line drawings
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication Date: 21/08/2018
- Category: Teaching of students with specific learning difficulties / needs
- ISBN: 9781848194045