Challenging Global Capitalism : Labor Migration, Radical Struggle, and Urban Change in Detroit and Turin Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Transnational History Series series
In the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s, Detroit and Turin were both sites of significant political and social upheaval.
This comparative and transnational study examines the political and theoretical developments that emerged in these two "motor cities" among activist workers and political militants during these decades.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 252 pages, XIV, 252 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/05/2013
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137311696
- Paperback / softback from £48.25