Applying Performance : Live Art, Socially Engaged Theatre and Affective Practice Hardback
This book draws upon cognitive and affect theory to examine applications of contemporary performance practices in educational, social and community contexts.
The writing is situated in the spaces between making and performance, exploring the processes of creating work defined variously as collaborative, participatory and socially engaged.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, XXI, 288 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/07/2012
- Category: Performance art
- ISBN: 9780230241336
- Paperback / softback from £18.49