Honor Killings in the Twenty-First Century Hardback
by Nicole Pope
Thousands of women are murdered every year by close relatives for allegedly violating an unwritten social code or rebelling against the patriarchal order.
The book examines the roots and evolution of honor-based violence, as well as the ongoing struggle to eradicate it worldwide.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 223 pages, XIII, 223 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/12/2011
- Category: Domestic violence
- ISBN: 9780230339781
- Paperback / softback from £33.99