Germany's War Debt to Greece : A Burden Unsettled Hardback
The book chronicles the Occupation Loan that was forcibly obtained by the Third Reich from the Greece in 1942-1944 and demonstrates why Greece's claim for the repayment of the loan is still valid.
To overcome the absence of a normal debt agreement between the two countries, various assessments of its current value are presented and discussed.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 75 pages, X, 75 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/05/2014
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137441942
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £43.65