Mobile Commons, Migrant Digitalities and the Right to the City Hardback
Part of the Mobility & Politics series
This book examines the relationship between urban migrant movements, struggles and digitality which transforms public space and generates mobile commons.
The authors explore heterogeneous digital forms in the context migration, border-crossing and transnational activism, displaying commonality patterns and inter-dependence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 144 pages, XII, 144 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/11/2014
- Category: Social impact of disasters
- ISBN: 9781137412317
- Paperback / softback from £36.95