Torajan Ricebarn Paperback / softback
by Nigel Barley
Part of the British Museum Press Occasional Paper series
A study of the Torajan ricebarn, a traditional Indonesian structure where the rice crop is stored, and where the main social life of the village takes place.
This paper was stimulated by the construction of a ricebarn for the Museum of Mankind at the British Museum in 1987.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 37 pages, b/w illus
- Publisher: British Museum Press
- Publication Date: 01/12/1991
- Category: Art of indigenous peoples
- ISBN: 9780861590728