Blue Skies Travel Guide: The Philippines Paperback / softback
by Nigel Hicks
Part of the Blue Skies Travel Guide series
A new series of pocket-sized travel guides aimed at first-time travellers featuring an extended introduction to the natural history of the destination.
In three parts, the first section describes the major highlights.
The second section looks at the significant locations with information for each on plants and animals, cultural sites, interesting architecture, local food and customs, activities, entertainment and shopping opportunities.
The final section contains all of the practical information needed both before and during a stay.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 100 colour photographs
- Publisher: John Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/09/2018
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781912081745