Southern Cyclades: Amorgos Ios Sikinos Folegandros Paperback / softback
Part of the McGilchrist's Greek Islands series
?A work of astonishing scope, quality and insight. These twenty guidebooks cover the islands of the Aegean in greater detail than any previously written.
Over a five-year period the classical scholar and art historian Nigel McGilchrist visited every corner of each island, exploring by all available means every place of historical and cultural interest.
Enhanced by detailed site plans and maps specially drawn by Nick Hill Design, this unique series of books will be a must-have possession for everyone who loves these wonderful islands.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 136 pages, 4 maps, 4 plans
- Publisher: Genius Loci Publications
- Publication Date: 01/09/2009
- Category: Museum, historic sites, gallery & art guides
- ISBN: 9781907859144