Digital Technologies and Change in Education : The Arena Framework Paperback / softback
Digital Technologies and Change in Education provides professionals and other leaders with a road map of the processes of change for teachers, schools, universities, and educational systems, including extensive case studies and evidence that clarify the benefits and challenges of digital technologies in education.
To this end, Niki Davis offers a theoretical framework-the Arena-as a tool for exploration and analysis of our own experiences of teaching, leadership, and research.
With a blend of local, regional, and global examples from all sectors of education, this book allows readers to move past the potentially misleading glitter of new technologies and into the co-evolving ecologies that make up education and training locally and globally.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 174 pages, 11 Line drawings, black and white; 3 Tables, black and white; 11 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/09/2017
- Category: Open learning, home learning, distance education
- ISBN: 9781138195820