Body Sculpting with Silicone Implants Hardback
This book covers all aspects of body contouring with silicone implants with the exception of breast augmentation.
After a discussion of the available silicone implants and anesthetic management, the various techniques that may be used in body sculpting are carefully described in a series of chapters focusing on augmentation of the biceps, triceps, pectorals, buttocks, hip/thigh, calf, and quadriceps.
Potential complications are identified for each of the procedures and clear guidance is provided on how to avoid them.
The book will enable the surgeon to gain a sound understanding of the different body sculpting techniques and when they are applicable.
It is intended both for students/beginners and for experienced cosmetic plastic surgeons alike.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 258 pages, 31 Tables, black and white; 281 Illustrations, color; 9 Illustrations, black and white; X
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 12/04/2014
- Category: Plastic & reconstructive surgery
- ISBN: 9783319049564
- PDF from £89.68
- Paperback / softback from £91.59