Concepts of Modern Art : From Fauvism to Postmodernism Paperback / softback
Edited by Nikos Stangos
Part of the World of Art series
In a series of essays by some of the most internationally acclaimed writers on art, the extraordinary artistic challenges of the twentieth century are introduced and discussed with unparalleled lucidity, intelligence and factual accuracy.
No other book on modern and contemporary art presents in as concise and authoritative a manner the ideas that underlie the diverse and radical developments of the last hundred years.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 424 pages, 139 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/07/1994
- Category: History of art & design styles: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780500202685