Fascists and Honourable Men : Contingency and Choice in French Politics, 1918-45 Hardback
Part of the Studies in Modern History series
Was France fascist in the interwar period? This comprehensive historical, political and sociological account follows the rise of engineers and political "non-conformists" in the first half of the twentieth century, examining the French technocracy's relationship with the rise of fascism in France and later the establishment of the Fourth Republic.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 217 pages, IX, 217 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/07/2011
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230297777
- Paperback / softback from £41.89