Tribes Paperback / softback
by Nina Raine
Nina Raine's clever and subtle new play. Billy's family, like every other, is a club, with its own private language, jokes and rules.
You can be as rude as you like, as possessive as you like, as critical as you like.
Arguments are an expression of love, and after all, you love each other more than anyone in the world.
Don't you? But Billy, who is deaf, is the only one who actually listens.
When he meets Sylvia, he decides he finally wants to be heard.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages
- Publisher: Nick Hern Books
- Publication Date: 14/10/2010
- Category: Plays, playscripts
- ISBN: 9781848421219
- EPUB from £8.00
- eAudiobook MP3 from £4.87