An examination of why and how Fascist Italy sought to increase its influence in the Middle East, and why Italian efforts ultimately failed.
Offering fresh insights into Fascist Italy's foreign and colonial policies, this book makes an important contribution to the complex history of relations between Europe and the Arab world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 257 pages, 5 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 257 p. 5 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/06/2010
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781137297389
- Paperback / softback from £17.79
- Hardback from £60.45