Disability and Difference in Global Contexts : Enabling a Transformative Body Politic Hardback
This book explores the possibilities and limitations re-theorizing disability using historical materialism in the interdisciplinary contexts of social theory, cultural studies, social and education policy, feminist ethics, and theories of citizenship.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 227 pages, XI, 227 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/11/2011
- Category: Disability: social aspects
- ISBN: 9780230100183
- Paperback / softback from £35.45