Did Romans Really Wash Themselves in Wee? Paperback / softback
by Noel Botham
Did you know that the Romans kept eating until they were sick, or that the smelly Vikings had no toilets on their ships?
Do you want to know which Roman emperor loved his horse so much he made him consul?
Amaze your friends by telling them about Incan excecutions, cheesy food fights and warrior bats! Joining forces with the brainy Dr Dino, Noel Botham (author of the hugely popular and successful Useless Information series) really makes history come alive for children in this hilarious offering. Bursting with brilliant hand-drawn illustrations, this book is packed with the wackiest, wittiest, filthiest, foulest, oldest, wisest and best facts about history!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, illustrations (black and white)
- Publisher: John Blake Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/08/2014
- Category: General knowledge & trivia (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781782199151