Transnational Corporations from the Standpoint of Workers Hardback
This book explores the history and global expansion of AB Volvo, one of the hundred largest corporations in the world, through the experiences of its workers in Sweden, Mexico, South Africa, and India.
It investigates how neo-liberalisation has transformed the company into a promoter of lean production, at the expense of the workers' needs.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 311 pages, X, 311 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/08/2014
- Category: Sociology: work & labour
- ISBN: 9781137323040
- Paperback / softback from £65.95