Cinematic Perspectives on Digital Culture : Consorting with the Machine Hardback
Exploring research into mobile phone use as props to subjective identity, Norman Taylor employs concepts from Michelle Foucault, Gilles Deleuze and actor network theory to discuss the affect of mechanisms of make-believe, from celebrity culture to avatar-obsessed game players, and digital culture.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, XIII, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/10/2012
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230298927
- PDF from £50.15
- Paperback / softback from £46.65