Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics: Higher Student Book PDF
Part of the Edexcel GCSE Maths 2015 series
Exam Board: Edexcel
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: June 2017
- Help students reach a higher level in each topic before they move onto the next topic with content broken down into larger chunks.
- Check and consolidate understanding with formative assessment followed by an opportunity to strengthen learning at the end of each topic
- Challenge the higher abilities to broaden learning further with extend sections.
- Build confidence with fluency, reasoning and problem solving integrated in every unit to give students the tools to answer new question types.
- Support lower ability students with strategies proven to help them access concepts, such as concrete- pictorial-abstract.
- Encourage students to reflect on their learning, something that has been proven to nurture confidence and raise achievement in all abilities.
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 728 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 30/09/2016
- Category: Mathematics & numeracy
- ISBN: 9781292185613