Polysaccharides : Natural Fibers in Food and Nutrition Paperback / softback
This book reviews the evidence supporting the influence of plant fibers on our daily life by either having impacts on our nutrition or improving processed foods for human and animal feeding.
By bringing new information and updating existing scientific data, this book will also be a consistent source of information for both professional and non-professionals that are involved in food science and technology, nutrition, and even medical sciences related to human health and well-being.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 512 pages, 47 Tables, black and white; 82 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/10/2017
- Category: Dietetics & nutrition
- ISBN: 9781138033900