History, Trauma, and Healing in Postcolonial Narratives : Reconstructing Identities Hardback
by O. Ifowodo
Part of the Future of Minority Studies series
What would it mean to read postcolonial writings under the prism of trauma?
Ogaga Ifowodo tackles these questions through a psycho-social examination of the lingering impact of imperialist domination, resulting in a refreshing complement to the cultural-materialist studies that dominate the field.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 219 pages, XIX, 219 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/11/2013
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137367334
- Paperback / softback from £61.69